3.9.11

Blogger Help Forum helped me save this blog

On the verge of deleting this blog because not being able to move the gadgets from bottom back to their original right-hand side place, I created a question and checked on Blogger Help Forum for similar problems. One blogger's question about almost the same problem is answered by Yoboy and that answer helped me too to solve my problem. The gadgets are all back now but having changed my original design for the while, now I will try to give my blog a nice look again. Yet that is no problem but fun. Many thanks to Yoboy!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you didn't delete the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pamela for your kind concern. I really am happy not having lost the blog. I wonder if you received my sending on 07.07.2011? Regards.

    ReplyDelete