Thank you Horvath.
The works should be inspired by the relationship between Man, the Environment in which he lives and Nature. The aim is to make the users of the exhibition aware of the preservation and conservation of the natural environment, ecosystems, flora and fauna.
METHOD OF PARTICIPATION:
- NO PROJECT DATE (NO DEADLINE)
- INDIVIDUAL STAGES WILL BE COMMUNICATED ONCE AT TIME THROUGH SOCIAL CHANNELS.
- NO COST OF PARTICIPATION.
- WORKS WILL BE MADE WITH ANY ARTISTIC TECHNIQUE.
- THE WORKS WILL HAVE TO BE ORIGINAL UNIQUE PIECES, ABSOLUTELY MADE BY HAND [PHOTOGRAPHS, PHOTOGRAPHS OF OTHER WORKS, ETCS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.] IN FORMAT POSTAL POSTCARD 10.5X15 cm. [10x15 cm canvas can be accepted]
- THE WORKS WILL HAVE TO BE CORRED ON THE BACK: TITLE, NAME AND SURNAME OF THE AUTHOR, DATE AND MAIL ADDRESS, SIGNATURE OF THE AUTHOR.
- ALL WORKS MUST BE SHIPPED EXCLUSIVELY BY MAIL SERVICE. THE WORK BECOMES A FORM OF POSTAL ART AND A SINGLE PIECE AS PAINTED, COMPILED, FRANKED AND SHIPPED (TRAVELED). EVERY ARTIST CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE MAXIMUM WITH 2 WORKS.
- ALL THE PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE WORKS OBTAINED WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THE WEBSITE, IN THE GALLERY THE WORKS WILL BE SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDED IN THE ITINERANT EXHIBITION ROUTE AND IN THE EXHIBITION CATALOG.
- ALL THE WORKS SENT WILL BE CONSIDERED AS A FREE CHARGE FOR THE PROJECT, NO WORK OBTAINED WILL THEREFORE BE RETURNED.
- DONATED WORKS WILL BE PLACED FOR SALE FOR THE PROJECT FINANCING. PARTICIPATING IN THE INITIATIVE THE ARTISTS SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE THIS CLAUSE, COLLABORATING TO THE PROJECT SUPPORT AND FUTURE DEVELOPMENT.
- THE ITINERANT PROJECT WILL BE STRUCTURED THROUGH EXHIBITION PANELS WITH ALL THE WORKS PROVIDED, PROVIDED WITH CAPTIONS WITH THE NAMES OF THE ARTISTS.
- THE FINAL CATALOG IN PDF FORMAT WILL BE SENT BY ELECTRONICS TO ALL PARTICIPANTS.
- THE DEFINITIVE PAPER CATALOG WILL BE REALIZED AND PRINTED FOR THE END OF THE YEAR 2019. IT WILL BE ABLE TO BE BOOKED AND ORDERED UPON REQUEST AT A AGREED COST.
- PARTICIPATING ARTISTS ACCEPT ALL CLUSES AND CONDITIONS OF THIS FORM, FOR THE VISION AND ACCEPTANCE OF ALL ITS PARTIES.
Consent to the processing of personal data (GDPR)
By participating in the “ARTSAVEARTH” postal art project, the artists consent to the processing of personal data, based on current regulations. The artists, by the very fact of participating in the project, give the organizers the right to exhibit and publish the works free of charge without claiming to be copyright. Participation in the project implies the acceptance of its regulation and the tacit authorization for the disclosure of the names of the participants in newspapers, magazines, websites and social networks.
SEND ARTWORKS TO:
VIA UNGARETTI 12
20030 SENAGO (MI) - ITALY