1. The theme has been determined as “nothing”.
2. You can join with up to 2 works.
3. Size should be maximum A4 size.
4. Painting, drawing, pattern, original printing, photography, digital art, collage etc. techniques are available.
5. The submitted works must be original. Participants should include their name, surname, technique, country and e-mail addresses on the back of their works.
6. The original prints and stamps should be on the works.
7. The works that are exhibited will not be returned. After the works are exhibited, all works will be included in the inventory of the Faculty of Fine Arts at Kastamonu University.
8. The images of the submitted works will be published on https://mailarthic.blogspot.com
9. "No commercial value" should be placed on the back of the submitted works.
10. Electronic participation certificate will be issued to the exhibitors whose works are exhibited and e-catalog will be published.
11. There is no participation fee. All rights of the submitted works will be transferred to Kastamonu University.
More on mailarthic.
Deadline extended: 20 MAY 2020.